Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Combining online marketing with offline one good or bad?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Is it a good idea combining internet marketing strategies and techniques with the offline one? Will this improve my entire marketing campaign or it's better to do them separately?
seo123 Offline referral

Usually online marketing is an extension of already started offline one! Internet is used to maximize marketing campaign as it offers much more opportunities.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think they are both good, they can help increase the visibility of your website in a good way.
00rencast Offline referral

I don't see how it can do harm to any company, unless done intentionally. Plus, in today's dynamic world of marketing, it's really inevitable to integrate online marketing to the traditional ones. However, one of these will dominate over the other, based on my own experience. I used to do much on the side of offline marketing.
cholekyt Offline referral

The combination of offline sharing and online promotion gave us greater reach - and we expect it to continue to grow even now that Dreamforce is over.
admissioninfo Offline referral

I think it will be good
Eric Hecht Offline referral

I think marketing can never be completed without the combination of online and offline marketing as it helps online/offline businesses to increase their visibility. The overall impact is good on the business.
ChristianH Offline referral

Both marketing sources are good, but i think you can not use both marketing methods for all products or services. Some services you can only advertise online and offline they had almost no results.

So you need to know which services you can use both marketing methods.
technodesign Offline referral

Usually online promotion is extra time of already started off-line one! Internet is used to increase advertising strategy as it offers much more opportunities.
etdigital Offline referral

(10-01-2014 05:14 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Is it a good idea combining internet marketing strategies and techniques with the offline one? Will this improve my entire marketing campaign or it's better to do them separately?
Ofcourse it will be great idea. Initially you should assign separate budget for online and offline marketing. Then after a period of time like say a month measure your ROI from each of these marketing strategies. If both marketing styels giving good ROI and discontinue which does not give ROI.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)