Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

CommentLov Vs Facebook Comments

Ads
draggin Offline referral

CommentLov Vs Facebook Comments which one do you use for commenting?
WHAT!
maxout Offline referral

What is CommentLuv and Facebook Comments?
victor Offline referral

CommentLuv is a WordPress plugin that is created to encourage encourages blog readers or blog webmasters to leave a comment when you have a blog and you leave a comment CommentLuv will search for your blog last post and include the link to that last post in your comment!

I am not using non of those as my site is not a blog neither hosted on WordPress but I have read lots of positive reviews on CommentLuv. It also helps SEO by increasing traffic and backlinks!
dude Offline referral

I have never heard of these could you post some review on it like is it helping SEO or what?
maxout Offline referral

(03-25-2014 04:03 PM)dude Wrote:  I have never heard of these could you post some review on it like is it helping SEO or what?

From the Victor's reply I think it's great for off-page SEO as you get a back-link from the blog where you have just posted your comment and that back-link will also bring some traffic.
draggin Offline referral

(03-25-2014 04:03 PM)dude Wrote:  I have never heard of these could you post some review on it like is it helping SEO or what?

If u never heard these key words as a SEO, thats great to see you here.
WHAT!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If you run a forum or a blog then what you need is traffic but you also want that traffic to contribute to your site by posting a comment, reply or a thread. Most of the traffic you get is there for only one reason to get backlinks so if you let the have it they will love you for that! CommentLov is designed to do just that facilitate the process of getting backlinks Wink

Facebook Comments lets users comment on your blog using their Facebook profile thus increasing backlinks and traffic to Facebook fan page!

I may probably add something like "Facebook Comments" to this site Wink
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Don't recommend using any or those as they are helping propagate webspam! Google ain't dumb and will penalize any site involved in such practices.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)