Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Complete Changes in Design with Same URL will Affect SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
jvjeju Offline referral

Hi all,
I am working as a SEO analyst for myfundbucket, this August I started doing on-page and Off-page optimizations for the same site and so far it’s going nice, now they have a plan to restructure the site with new home page banner and some other changes in design to improve the quality of images and increase the loading time of the site. It almost done and in a weak we gonna make the site live, the SEO part is the same copy of the old site, url and the content all are same. So please can anyone tell me if this change in the site will affect the current ranking of the site?!!!
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you don't change your content and make the site load faster and more mobile friendly then it should boost rankings a bit.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

changing the site with same url does not effect SEO anymore. you should look after having quality content and responsive.
damponting44 Offline referral

If the changes increase the loading time for pages, it is not an improvement, the goal is to have pages load faster.
clarencebrown Offline referral

The short answer is, “It depends”. The first thing to clarify is what “changing” means. Outside of changes to content, keyword usage and incoming links, common changes to a web site that affect search engine visibility include:

Changing domain names
Changing content management systems
Changing design
Changing web hosts

Changing content management systems and web design are the most common things that affect search visibility amongst the list of issues listed above. I would highly recommend reading “Site Re-Design? Call Your SEO Expert First!” to get a good handle on the good and bad of factoring how an updated web site should consider search engines.
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

I think little bit change can be happen.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Well if you change the content also then SEO will be affected.
The Leader Offline referral

I have seen high ranking domains have their website changed over to a different version with totally different structure and content and found their rankings didn't move. This tells me how important inbound links are.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)