Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Create more than one account on social media sites?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

Many websites and forums don't allow user to have more than one account but I know by the fact many people have 2 and more account how do they manage to create 2 accounts on social media sites and how is possible for the website to know that I have already create or have one account?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well as you've said user is only allowed to create one account but it doesn't mean you can't create more than one, many have multiple social media accounts however if someone caches you using those accounts for some activities that go against website policy you will get banned and all your accounts will be closed!

Quote:how is possible for the website to know that I have already create or have one account?

All the website has to do is to check if there are any accounts that had been created with the same IP address, however it's not easy as now most of us use Dynamic IP address which changes from time to time and newer remains the same!
However if you have Static IP address which never changes then as you can imagine all you have to do is search for accounts with the same IP address and ban them!
destroyer Offline referral

How to find out or check if I am using Static IP or Dynamic IP?
surenot Offline referral

Open windows CMD Command Prompt and type:
ipconfig /all

Find the line Dhcp Enabled if it has a Yes beside it then have a dynamic IP address.
If Dhcp Enabled has a No then you have a static IP address.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Ya right. One IP address is allocate to only one device. Static IP address never change and dynamic IP address is a temporary address. One user can make more than one account on a single device.
nshntsngh Offline referral

Most of the ISPs provide dynamic IP. For static IP, there are extra charges. So if you are not paying anything extra, you most probably will have a dynamic IP.

However checking IPConfig settings is more of an assurance.
evathomsan Offline referral

I also create one account and which have so trustable and verified to this account  it’ll start pulling data and insights from your accounts, dropping the numbers into a central dashboard of analytics.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)