Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

DOUBGHTS ON SEO

Tags: None
Ads
Guest referral

Unregistered
can u plz tell me tricks and rules for increasing the ranking of d site. plz help to me any one.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Buddy to go up in rankings you need backlinks and lots of them from high PR, ranking and relative to your content websites. I know many are saying the same thing but there is a good reason for it.

Google uses backlinks for PR and rankings calculation that's the only truth and there is no alternative way to do it!
Try generating backlinks from social media sites if you can't get any.

Also in mean time optimize your website content and performance! Website speed (load time) is very important for Google so use Google Insights to check how well your website performs.

Also fix as much WC3 errors as you can.
surenot Offline referral

You should first address the on-page optimization as this is now what Google wants a website with good content and performance. Then you should start getting some backlinks but I think backlinks will naturally occur if you have quality content.

Increase your presence as a brand on social media networks.
ravvasandhya Offline referral

(09-19-2014 04:07 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Buddy to go up in rankings you need backlinks and lots of them from high PR, ranking and relative to your content websites. I know many are saying the same thing but there is a good reason for it.

Google uses backlinks for PR and rankings calculation that's the only truth and there is no alternative way to do it!
Try generating backlinks from social media sites if you can't get any.

Also in mean time optimize your website content and performance! Website speed (load time) is very important for Google so use Google Insights to check how well your website performs.

Also fix as much WC3 errors as you can.
thnq friend.
can u send some links related to forums submissions and other links.

(09-19-2014 07:32 PM)SureNot Wrote:  You should first address the on-page optimization as this is now what Google wants a website with good content and performance. Then you should start getting some backlinks but I think backlinks will naturally occur if you have quality content.

Increase your presence as a brand on social media networks.
how can i do the on-page optimization . please tell me the process.
KevinMax Offline referral

(09-20-2014 07:59 AM)ravvasandhya Wrote:  thnq friend.
can u send some links related to forums submissions and other links.

Can you tell me what is your site is all about? So that I will send the related forum lists based on your Niche 001_tongue

Quote:how can i do the on-page optimization . please tell me the process.

Please take a look of Google Webmaster Guidelines & Google 200 ranking signals. Optimize your website according to that for better rankings!
ravvasandhya Offline referral

our site is related to free home delivery service in canada. so u can send the forums links to this site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)