Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Dedicated server recommendations?

Ads
banner
banner
Dondro Offline referral

Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....

Thanks
HinchSerene Offline referral

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Well, as for suggestion, you can look at superbithost.com and their dedicated server packages.
I am impressed by their server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.

Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Nastopad Offline referral

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like:
kvchosting.net
hostwinds.com
siteground.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
postcd Offline referral

Best is to discover what is your current server RAM, disk, CPU utilization averages. You can use tool like "netdata", based on that you can estimate needed server resources.
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
WebSoul Offline referral

From the mentioned above web hosts I would definitely choose Hostwinds.com Servers.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
Lunderfo Offline referral

If you are still in search of reliable place for getting stable managed servers, can recommend QHoster.com solutions.
Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a reseller account and the flexibility is great. I have ssh access, whm, cpanel.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)