Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Difference between Google adword and adsence

Ads
banner
banner
banner
jasminekour12 Offline referral

Hello guys,,

I want to know that What is the difference between Google adword and adsence ? tell me guys
surenot Offline referral

Basically:

Adwords is a paid advertising program by Google where you pay for your ad to be displayed on Google.

Adsense is a part of Google Adwords advertising program that pays publishers to display #GoogleAds on their websites.

In other words #AdwordsAds are displayed on Google SEPRs and on websites that are monetized by Adsense.

With Adsense Google pays you for clicks.
With Adwords you pay Google for clicks.
LaurenA Offline referral

One of the main characteristics of Adwords is that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad (Pay Per Click). When you create an account with Adwords, you can create your advertising campaigns, choose your ads and budget, decide where your want the ads to appear and Google will only charge you when someone clicks on the ads.

Adsense is the platform you can use as a webmaster or blog owner (we call these a ‘publisher’) so that Google ads are shown in your website. When someone clicks on an ad that is shown on your website you will get paid a portion of what the Adwords advertiser pays.

Try visiting this website for you to able to furtherly understand it.

https://www.digitalmarketingpro.net/adwo...bsite-287/
Asia
mikiway93 Offline referral

Hi,
Adwords is a paid advertising program by Google where you pay for your ad to be displayed on Google.

Adsense is a part of Google Adwords advertising program that pays publishers to display #GoogleAds on their websites.
Gretwee Offline referral

Hi, I wanna offer a simple another explanation, Adwords and Adsense are two faces of the same coin,

But Adwords are a set of tool you can use to research for keywords, and create an ad campaign on the powerful platform of Google.

On the other hand, Adsense is the tool that can be used to earn money, by advertising and clicking on links.

As far as I'm concerned
If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day. - John A. Wheeler
Marina0403 Offline referral

The Google AdWords program enables you to create advertisements which will appear on relevant pages of Google search results, as well as on the content network.

The Google AdSense program differs in that it is designed to display Google AdWords ads on individual sites. Google pays publishers for the ads displayed on their websites - or click on ads, or for their impressions, depending on the type of ad.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-13-2016 11:11 AM)jasminekour12 Wrote:  Hello guys,,
I want to know that What is the difference between Google adword and adsence ? tell me guys
Adwords is for the ads displayed on SERP while adsense ad is the ad displayed on a website.
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Google Adwords :
Search engines AdWords is a term for an campaign a small business might run to promote on Google. As business owner, you can open a free Search engines AdWords account and begin creating ads that you want to show up on a Online search engine engine results page.

Google Adsense :
Google AdSense is a process that Search engines uses to spread ads that are seen in AdWords. This includes the ads you’ve created in AdWords as well as other ads not relevant to your company.
marka3441 Offline referral

Google Adwords is tool where you create ad and pay for publishing ad.
Google Adsense is tool to monitor and recieve money for the ad published in your website.
vickya4n Offline referral

The difference between AdWords and AdSense. ... The Google AdSense program differs in that it delivers Google AdWords ads to individuals' websites. Google then pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)