Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Difference between HTML sitemap and XML sitemap

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
divyajain Offline referral

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that What is Site Map and distinguish between HTML sitemap and XML sitemap? tell me guys,
Victor Dub Offline referral

Sitemap.xml is a separate file that contains a list of urls when HTML one is a web page or pages designed in the way that they point to all your other pages.

HTML one is better in my opinion!
pooja1992 Offline referral

HTML sitemaps appear as a webpage, and are human readable. XML sitemaps are machine readable, making a website more accessible to web robots, such as Googlebot
spiderblue Offline referral

The simplest explanation is that XML is primarily for the search engines while HTML is written for the users. A XML sitemap protocol is specifically intended for search engine spiders. At its root, XML is a file that includes all the behind the scenes activity on a web site.
mitali Offline referral

The simplest explanation is that XML is primarily for the search engines while HTML is written for the users.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

I believe both the sitemaps are important, as XML sitemap is for search engines and HTML sitemaps is for visitors.
Brandfuge Offline referral

Site Map is an important xml file containing all important urls of a website. And it is mainly used for better crawling, caching, indexing to search engines.

Difference is HTML sitemap is created for users and it has the basic structure for displaying all the pages of websites are visually readable. XML sitemaps are created for machines and search engine to easily cache, index.
Pick your Perfect Web hosting! Hosting reviews

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)