Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Difference between web hosting and cloud hosting?

Ads
banner
davidjames9001 Offline referral

Hi,

I want to know the difference between web hosting and cloud hosting. Which is best? And what are the cost of it?
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

hosting will host your website for your plan subscription and cloud hosting is might be free
baldwinjackson Offline referral

Well web hosting is the just term which refer as hosting your website online. Cloud hosting consist of two type:

1. Managed Hosting: A user define term which means that back end activity are managed by some technical professional.
  2. Un-Managed Hosting: Actually un-managad hosting means that you have to look after everything by your own. Most common example: A computer without windows.

I am assuming that you are using WordPress as your CMS. Technology is getting better and better a single second delay can cost you lose your potential customer. There are 3 major type of WordPress hosting like: Shared, Dedicated and Cloud. But the most reliable and fastest is cloud due to modern infrastructure.

Usually Cloud hosting starts from $10. Few well-know cloud hosting providers are: Kinsta, Cloudways, FlyWheel. All the best
zomgmike Offline referral

I think you're comparing apples and oranges, OP.

There are lots of types of servers (cloud, VPS, dedicated, etc.) that can be used for a variety of purposes (web hosting, VOIP, games, etc.)

Cloud hosting (a type of server) can certainly be used for web hosting (a purpose for a server.)

So they're not inherently different at all. One is a tool (cloud) that and one is something you use a tool for (web hosting.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)