Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Digital Point Forums: Free Webmaster Tools Forum links Review

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

Digital Point Advertising network is really nothing more than a large automated link exchange. Originally it was supposed to be an automated link exchange for webmaster forums running vBulletin software. How it works is you load code on your pages which shows links to other sites, and then those sites load code that shows links to your site. Its all done server side, all random, so to a visitor or search engine it looks like a hard coded link on your website.

The code assigns weight based on things like traffic and Google PageRank, you can also get weight from referring people. The higher your weight the more often your ad will be shown. Also, unlike a standard link exchange, the site you put the links on does not have to be the same site you promote with your links. This is an ingenious idea and does make the network more useful than had it been a standard exchange.

We all have our own limits and definitions of what is black hat and what isn’t, and this is one of those things where you’ll have to decide for yourself. I personally would not run this on any site where a Google ban would seriously hurt me. However, Google has been erratic lately, some sites simply do not rank well no matter what you do. In these cases you might as well join the ad network as it’s not like it’ll hurt you in Google and ad network sites do quite well in Yahoo and Bing.

Yes, make no mistake about it, using this network you can easily get thousands of links pointing to your website, and that is going to help you. However TrafficPower, the infamous SEO company, did something similar with their client’s web pages and every single one of them was banned from Google eventually. I believe their system was javascript based and so easier to detect, but Google has a lot of smart guys working for them and I’m sure they would be able to build an algorithm to detect and ban sites using this system.

Due to all of the above, my advice is to use this network at your own risk. I’ve seen some amazing results produced with this ad network, but in many ways it reeks of spam, so you will have to decide if a Google ban is worth the risk.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes I agree nowadays if you are using those marketing systems back links building services you may get some free traffic to your website but Google will penalize you for that in a heartbeat!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Digital Point forums was recently banned from Adsense for doing that so it ain't worst it!
antony Offline referral

So at the beginning Digital Point Forums was a link directory? Well that makes sense how Digital Point Forums became so popular so quickly. The strategy of Digital Point Forums was to get a lot of back links for free to get high page rank and once it achieved high Google page rank they created Digital Point Forums monetized the content with Adsense and became Highest Adsense Earner In The World making more than 2 million dollars every year. Nice move DigitalPoint.
letsplay Offline referral

As you said Digital Point Forums at the beginning was a link exchange site. That allowed it go get a lot of back links which increased it's page rank dramatically and for free. Digital Point knew that for better SEO you need back links and a lot of them. So the Digital Point Forums strategy was very simple offer something for free that will generate a lot of backlinks.
antony Offline referral

I think the secret to success lies in something so simple that most of the time we take it for granted!
Giving away of offering something for free is the key to everything!!!!!!!!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
No it's the illusion of giving away something for free. Nothing is ever free, even free beer
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I don't remember the title of that documentary but anyway it was about Google and how it actually managed to become so big and powerful by offering free services and free features to attract users and then collect useful information from those users to use it in their advertising program! I mean FREE is a very powerful marketing trick if you know how to use it!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
What are you talking about Digital Point is not 100% free it has many premium features, there are many truly free webmaster forums that have better tools that you can use them for free!
victor Offline referral

Have you checked "seo chat tools" much better than Digital Point!
destroyer Offline referral

Digital Point is a great forum site has it's positive and negative aspects and it's trying to be the best Internet marketing and SEO forum, but if you don't like something about DP then switch to another SEO Forum.
Evanto Offline referral

(05-17-2013 03:04 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Digital Point forums was recently banned from Adsense for doing that so it ain't worst it!
I see ads everytime on DP i visit, that too from google adsense

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)