Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Digital Point Forums - Number 1 Adsense Earner In The World

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

Shawn Hogan is the owner of the forum.digitalpoint.com website.

All you bloggers and webmasters have probably visited Digital Point Forums at least once. So I am not gonna write a review about Digital Point Forums but instead I will go strate to the point of how much money Digital Point makes with Adsense!

Here some Adsense stats for Digital Point Forums.

Pagerank – 5
Alexa Rank – 754
Domain Authority – 85
Traffic/Month – >45 Million Hits
Adsense Income/Year – ~ 2 Million Dollars

Shawn Hogan of Digital Point will earn anywhere between 1.75Million to 2.25 Million dollars every year from Google Adsense alone.
gamer Offline referral

Digital Point Forums make 1.75Million to 2.25 Million dollars every year from Google Adsense. Thant is like 167.000 dollars a month. I thought Markus Frind form Plenty Of Fish was top Google Adsense Earner
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah right that is just an estimated Adsense earnings, Digital Point Forums make more than that for sure!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
No it's not true! The highest AdSense earner in the world is Courtney Rosen from ehow.com
Earning: $550,000/month
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Digital Point Forums maybe not the number one AdSense earner but it still manages to make over $400.000/month now that is the amount I can live with Smile
ivan Offline referral

How Digital Point Forums managed to become so powerful and make so much money?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)