Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Directory Submission Still Matters

Ads
subha Offline referral

I have some directory submission list with PR2+, Many webmaster says to avoid directory submission...What I do? Will I continue working on directories?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Most of the directories are called "link farms" and they are pretty much useless since they are not user friendly Google is ignoring them. Even DMOZ that used to be great SEO booster is almost gone these days! Those links are low quality and I would not recommend using them!

maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
In SEO the link is considered a quality one if it comes from relevant high authority and PR (PageRank) website!

Web-site directories are involved in backlink exchange which is not really recommend for SEO!

Again what matters is the quality of the link not the source!!!

If the directory is relevant to your site niche and has higher rankings and PR than your site then go for it!
dude Offline referral

If you have a page with PageRank 5 that contains 100 links in it what do think each backlink will be given PR 5 Smile

Also domain name might have high PR but the web-page that contains your link won't have the same PageRank!
ks195077 Offline referral

No. It matters if you submit directory in your niche
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-12-2015 02:58 PM)subha Wrote:  I have some directory submission list with PR2+, Many webmaster says to avoid directory submission...What I do? Will I continue working on directories?

Online directory isn't anymore relevant, as a matter of fact it is against google guidelines and considered as link scheme..
storehippo Offline referral

Yes, Directory submission is also important part for Off page seo. Create powerful backlink.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(01-15-2015 01:36 PM)storehippo Wrote:  Yes, Directory submission is also important part for Off page seo. Create powerful backlink.

NO its not! Why... cause the page contains too many low quality and junk URLs no real content and very very low relevancy!
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

directory submission is one of the important and major topic of off page opti... & nowadays directory submission
we will get good and permanent backlinks.. yes directory submission matters alot.
alpa786 Offline referral

You are use check directory list varifie penguinrecoveryjeet software through good link better for submission
Siddhartha Offline referral

Yes the directory sites still has importance. Many of the quality sites with good domain authority provides good back-links which are do-follow. Links coming from such sites carries importance in building the reputation of website.
Hotel Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)