Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Do robots crawl iframes SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Is this really true that Google crawlers will crawl iframe link? How to stop crawlers from crawling iframe links? Do I also need to add rel="nofollow" or there is an alternative way to do that? It's kind of important from the SEO point if view I want to keep crawlers on my site!!!!
victor Offline referral

Yes, it's a fact not many webmasters know about but all major search engines crawl iframe. The bad thing is that you can't use rel="nofollow" to preventing robots from crawling (indexing) that content, however it doesn't mean it can't be done!

The content of <iframe> tag will get crawled and indexed unless you block it with either robots.txt or a <meta> tag.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Victor robots.txt and <meta> tag will prevent crawlers from crawling and indexing the entire content of the web page which or site it's absolutely desastres for SEO (search engine optimization) just forget about it, it's not hurting your PageRank!!!!
ivan Offline referral

I don't want to block content from being indexed and crawled I only want to stop crawlers from indexing and following image tag and iframe tag
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You can prevent image Hotlinking with .htaccess just add this code to your .htaccess file:

Code:
01.RewriteEngine on  
02.RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$  
03.RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http(s)?://(www\.)?yourdomain.com [NC]  
04.RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http(s)?://(www\.)?yourdomain2.com [NC]  
05.RewriteRule \.(jpg|jpeg|png|gif)$ http://hpmouse.googlepages.com/hotlink.gif [NC,R,L]

Don't wary about iframe and images links because they are not affecting SEO at all as long as they are not clickable links only dofollow clickable links have affect on SEO!
wrightandru Offline referral

No robots don't crawl iframes.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(02-25-2014 12:32 PM)wrightandru Wrote:  No robots don't crawl iframes.

Yes but if Google finds your URL it doesn't matter either iframe or img in some high PageRank web page it will count it as a vote which is very affective in SEO! You need to stop Google from using those links in their PageRank algorithm!
batool100 Offline referral

Robots cannot do SEO. It is only mind game.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(02-28-2014 01:08 PM)batool100 Wrote:  Robots cannot do SEO. It is only mind game.

You right SEO is a webmaster's responsibility and the webmaster has to know that any type of outgoing links is not good for SEO!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)