Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Do you get a lot of traffic from Pinterest then?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
talhayousuf Offline referral

Since your articles get pinned a lot.

I get very little traffic from there. No more than 5 visitors on a good day. After checked with Google webmaster tool, it says I have over 1,200 links from Pinterest to 21 of my articles. The amount of visitors I get per day from there is really low compare to the amount of pins I got.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Pinterest is not a great traffic source people only use it to post junk Smile
cheta Offline referral

I totally disagree with you on this. it may depend on what you are offering and it type of pinterest users following you. are they in the same niche with you? also do you post content pins that are attractive and of great benefit to any user? this and many more questions determine how much traffic you will get to your website?. try to get as many followers as possble by simply searching them out and following them, surely some of them will follow you back but make sure you use your niche keywords to search out for them.
Dollar SEO services :Get REAL Visitor Traffic and Higher Rankings | Social Network services
Victor Dub Offline referral

Just tell me how many users do you believe are really posting decent content? Smile Most users are marketers and spammers posting garbage only to get backlinks Smile

I am not saying there is no any real decent people out there but it's a minority!
LaurenA Offline referral

We all know that a lot of people use pinterest to do their business. Victor was right a lot were spam and marketers. It is more onto photos so the more quality the image is the more traffic you will get from the said social media channels. You can also try to consider facebook,
Asia
CharmingOtter Offline referral

I think it depends on the quality of content you provide. Bright and interesting content gets many "likes" and "shares".

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)