Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Do you have eye floaters lets talk?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I make money or a living from the internet and I need to stare at the computer screen cause it's part of the job. I spend daily 8 hours in front of the screen!

Anyways a few months ago I noticed these freaking lines like stuff floating in my eyes. At first I saw only one big floater in my right eye so I went to an eye doctor and he told me sorry dude you have "eye floaters" and there is no cure you just have to live with it! Man that scared the hell out of me seeing that thing floating getting into my central vision was not really cool. From that moment the situation got worst now I got tons of floaters in both my eyes. I don't noticed them inside but outside they are just like everywhere! I am managing it pretty good sometimes I even forget about them.

Some of them are transparent but most of them are black lines that move in all directions especially if I quickly look up or from side to side!

Do you have them tell us your story!
Win Cash Now Offline referral

This can happen by spending long periods of time looking at a computer screen, there
are some good YouTube videos that might also help type in; remedies for eye floaters.
I'd recommend taking a two minute break to just close your eyes and relax every half
hour or so. You can also incorporate this time to do some hand stretching exercises,
to keep form developing a carpal tunnel problem.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It appears to be natural aging and it affects those like me that have myopia!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)