Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Do you think links from spammy websites will drop your ranking on search engine?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Falconboy Offline referral

What do you think folks? Have you ever tried to get backlinks from spammy websites? What was the consequences?
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I think it does affect #SEO. Once I had a hacking website that was getting a ton of traffic and another legit site that was doing OK and looked really promising. So I linked to it from my bad site at first and then completely redirect all traffic and man the main site just dropped in ranking and until these days can't recover struggles a lot despite the fact that I used google disavow tool.

(10-25-2015 11:10 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Once I had a hacking website that was getting a ton of traffic

Even I had a website which was getting a decent traffic. But someone -- who love me seriously -- directed few (almost 800 ) toxic backlinks to my site. The ranking dropped and everything went into trash. At last I had to change the domain name.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
LaurenA Offline referral

(10-24-2015 07:40 PM)Falconboy Wrote:  What do you think folks? Have you ever tried to get backlinks from spammy websites? What was the consequences?

Haven't tried doing it since I only do link buildings in reliable website. Oh well according to them there might be a tendency that your ranking will drop-out. So don't just do it.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

It's true that ranking will dropand everything will go into trash
ethany Offline referral

We all know about it but in many cases, my competitors build link from spammy website and then they rank first on google search result

(10-26-2015 10:51 AM)ethany Wrote:  We all know about it but in many cases, my competitors build link from spammy website and then they rank first on google search result

Panda gets angry "sometimes" .. Big Grin
vanessa110 Offline referral

you need to use disavow tool for eliminating spammy links. All of links do effect on your website rank badly 001_angry
magento tutorial for developer teaches all about Magento
seo123 Offline referral

Google should invent some kind of tool to prevent #googlebowling other than disavow tool
AlanRon Offline referral

Yes... Definitely ... The ranking will drop and sometimes it is out out of the search result too.
Yana Offline referral

I don't advise you to get link from spammy websites. "Panda" will punish youSmile
Droot64 Offline referral

Is it true?
ROOT64 Web Hosting - Building Confidence And Trust Since 2006!
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers

(11-05-2015 06:14 AM)Droot64 Wrote:  Is it true?

What?
Droot64 Offline referral

The ranking will drop and sometimes it is out out of the search result too.
Is it true?
ROOT64 Web Hosting - Building Confidence And Trust Since 2006!
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers

(11-05-2015 06:42 AM)Droot64 Wrote:  The ranking will drop and sometimes it is out out of the search result too.
Is it true?

Yes toxic backlinks affect your rankings. But the term "toxic" has a vogue definition because we can not actually say how Google treat all links.

We can loosely say toxic or spammy links are links from "links farms" where a web page has more links than content. So avoid links from old but less reputed sites.
Attie Offline referral

- We all believe about it yet most of the time, the competition assemble website link from spammy website and they will rank primary on yahoo research consequence.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)