Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Do you want Twitter Character Limit change or not?

Ads
banner
banner
seowebdesignhouston Offline referral

Twitter - Famous for #140Character limit test #280Character Limit. Do you want this change or not? Please Comment
chinomoreno Offline referral

No. I like twitter that way. There was a rumor before though that Twitter will extend its character length but I'm glad it didn't happen.
cheaphostuk Offline referral

I think it would work better if was extending slightly....it can be quite a challenge sometimes to post in 140 chars
amitkhare Offline referral

Sometimes it difficult to post in such precise manner so if it would extend char limit it will be better to showcase our thoughts.
00rencast Offline referral

At some point, it's kind of imperative on Twitter to be very creative when it come to how you would squeeze your thought in 140 characters..
Gaurav Agarwal Offline referral

I think it's just fine. I understand that sometimes it's very difficult to post within their character limit. But that's what makes Tweet better for everyone. Short & Simple Smile
Fozia khadim Offline referral

Sometimes it is difficult to show our desired emotion in limited words. But, for me it's OK.
johnray Offline referral

I think character limit for Twitter is sufficient enough to share the post with proper tags & link. 140 characters are enough to post the message.
Dodge ECM, Ford PCM, Ford ECU Repair Company
HokuAppsKarl Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Twitter Character limit is extended up to 280 characters.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)