Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does Adsense ads improve Google rankings?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
terminator Offline referral

If I monetize my webpage content with Adsense ads does this means the page will get better rankings in Google or it does really matter in SEO?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't think Google gives more weight to monetized web-pages cause that will have negative impact on Google quality update!

Google is actually against websites that are heavily loaded with ads!
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
josephinek Offline referral

yes, absolutely .

Support Team
Using Google Adsense won't increase SEO rankings! If you don't believe me check this video where Matt Cutts give explanation on same question:

Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
pawankumarsingh Offline referral

I don't think so...
MitraVarghese Offline referral

According to me yes, adsense improves google ranking.
pawankumarsingh Offline referral

(06-20-2015 03:41 PM)MitraVarghese Wrote:  According to me yes, adsense improves google ranking.

How is that possible. can you explain please...

Support Team
(06-20-2015 03:41 PM)MitraVarghese Wrote:  According to me yes, adsense improves google ranking.

It doesn't matter whether you buy Adwords Ads or monetize your site with Adsense Ads it will not boost SEO.

If I buy AdWords, will that cause my algorithmic search rankings to rise?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvdg17aS5iI

Will Google give a higher rank to a website which runs AdSense?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V62Zrb5gFUU
Anibis Offline referral

Thank you for the link. In short, it is fair play to all of us webmasters Smile
ashutoshkumar Offline referral

Google Adsense is basically used for increasing the traffic on a website. It helps to attract the people who are daily visitors of internet which is indirectly assist a website to get good rank in Google search engine quickly.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

As, per my experience, I don't think that Google will help in improving the ranking of your keywords, Google Adsense is basically used for advertisement of product and also used for generating leads for your business.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)