Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does Black Hat SEO Still Work?

Ads
maxout Offline referral

I have been doing white hat SEO or normal SEO for quite some time and nothing is working so I have learned that there is something called black hat SEO which is used to quickly gain rankings and unlike white SEO black hat SEO takes much less time but does it still work after Google released all those algorithms and updates?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
In some ways yes it still works but you have to remain under the radar at all time!
seo123 Offline referral

Most of the black hat SEO tricks are no longer work in fact now black hat SEO is the main reason why so many web sites lose rankings or can't get any!
victor Offline referral

There will always be black and gray as lot as there is white hat SEO. Old tricks no longer work but new ones do but you have to be sure that Google is not aware on it the otherwise you know what will happen Smile
KevinMax Offline referral

Google rules the world with BOTS.

Obviously it doesn't have trillions and trillions of employees to manage and bang all the black hat spammers. whatever the algorithm comes, it works upto 85-90%. We can cheat the bots of Google with some simple tricks as like in the White Hat. I am not supporting the Black Hat Spammers neither I am not fully depending on Google.

Understand the [history/work schedule/sleeping time] of Bots, You can cheat them, not so easy as like my words. Its bit tough. Black Hat/Grey Hat will work always.

Quote:There is a theory/law you guys may forget.
At least 3 short cuts roots are mostly identified for every new invention.
JillNaver Offline referral

Blackhat SEO is still alive and booming. Used in moderation and intent, it is still effective.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Yes, it is effective but can't be used for long term campaign, and your site will get penalized.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Black hat SEO techniques works for short period and you can not get constant result using black hat SEO. If you want temporary result and don't care if your website penalized, than you can use black hat. It will be more beneficial to find high PR and relevant website to create high quality back-link using different off page SEO technique by following search engine guidance and white hat SEO.
webbypride Offline referral

I believe they still work and useful for getting traffic to your sites.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

I think they still work, but site which are using black hat seo techniques to improve search engine rank are in danger of being penalized by search engine.
chooserank Offline referral

Their are no place for black hat seo in current market. Google updates has completely finished to this bad technique and also from the search engine.
KevinMax Offline referral

(10-06-2014 02:00 PM)chooserank Wrote:  Their are no place for black hat seo in current market. Google updates has completely finished to this bad technique and also from the search engine.

No, absolutely NOT, Still most of the black hat masters are alive and Google has no chance to BAN the Black Hat/Grey Hat SEO.
Do you know what black hatters do now! My answer is simple, They started doing black hat as white hat Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)