Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Does Google index display none content?

Ads
make money online
ivan Offline referral

I wanna add massive amount of optimized with my keywords content to my website but I don't wanna show it for users only to be in the website source code.

Since Google only reads web-page code I am wondering if it will use that content and boost my seo?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It might index such content but I doubt it will be used in rankings since this is a know black hat SEO technique.
Johnvereen Offline referral

I am also having same problem. I did index my site in google but i show robot txt. Feeling very uneasy..
Find Out your Offline Marketing Tricks : OfflineMarketingZone
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You can simply use CSS to position the content in such way that it will show off-page!

Code:
top:-9999em;

It's better that display:none; cause the content is showing but not on the page and since Google only reads code it will don't have any issues with it!
Jessica Offline referral

Google trusts and ranks pages which people trust, and now a days it is important to create quality content for visitors and not for the search engines.
freddy Offline referral

Yes,same here.
Attie Offline referral

- Yahoo and google trusts along with has a high ranking websites which often people trust, along with execute you have to develop good quality information pertaining to site visitors rather than pertaining to google.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)