Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does long title or short one is more SEO friendly?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

I am writing and publishing content on my blog and I try to optimize the tile with keywords I want this article to rank high for! Now mu question is which one is better for search engine optimization long or short one?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Long tail tile contains more keywords which means more search queries more impressions and more traffic!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-09-2015 05:10 PM)destroyer Wrote:  I am writing and publishing content on my blog and I try to optimize the tile with keywords I want this article to rank high for! Now mu question is which one is better for search engine optimization long or short one?

For SEO purposes, short but precise will be ideal.
But in my opinion, as long as your title will catch your audience attention as well as having the keywords you want to pursue either will do.
Remember that when making a content or a title always to keep your audience in mind first.
riyathomas306 Offline referral

Typically Google displays the first 50-60 characters of title.

Support Team
(01-14-2015 11:03 AM)riyathomas306 Wrote:  Typically Google displays the first 50-60 characters of title.
Here are the new Google guidelines for website title and description!

Quote:Title tag length - 65 characters including spaces
Description tag length - 156 characters including spaces
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

i feel that having long tail keyword ill get a good traffic.. but i think if you use more long traffic your keyword density may increase.. that is black hat.. so make sure that u should not cross more 5 to 6% of keyword density.
stephenjoseph Offline referral

Usage of long tail keyword is more advisable, since you get combination of short keywords in it. Hence you get double benefit by using long tail keywords.
techupdates2015 Offline referral

i think long title is more use. when we use long title we can get more keywords on your title.
mikesmithnew Offline referral

Upto 70 is pretty fine. Always include keywords at the beginning.
SEO Consultant @ Treuemax Info Solutions. Check our our organic SEO services.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

There is a limit assigned for title that us 60 to 70 character. So, you can go up 69 characters in total, but not try to exceed.

Support Team
I wouldn't go above 65 characters for a web-site title if you wont it to show entirely in the SERP (search engine results page)
Monikasahu Offline referral

Long title is more effective as it impact a lot in the eyes of its viewers at the instant they view it.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think you can freely create your own content, just make sure that your title is catchy and interesting.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)