Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does my website need a mobile app?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

I have an online business right the site is responsive so do I still need an app?
The Leader Offline referral

You need a mobile page at the very least as many visitors nowadays are using their phone for searches.
harishsharma Offline referral

No one seriously doubts that mobile is the future of the web. We crossed the point at which a business could blithely ignore mobile users a few of years ago. Today, if you are not mobile friendly, you are in trouble.
LaurenA Offline referral

Just like what they said, we all know that people nowadays tend to use their phone.
Asia
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

(12-20-2016 06:01 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  I have an online business right the site is responsive so do I still need an app?

Yes, you could have a mobile app so that you can take your business to next level.
RajeshThummar Offline referral

Mobile App is the best platform to get more customers or User. Its good if you can develop an App for your business.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Is it difficult to get an App rank on top of Google Play results?
damponting44 Offline referral

Thanks for all the answers.
smithwigglesworth Offline referral

App is very effective for any business. User can easily connect with you through app rather than online forum.
rickpeterson Offline referral

It is considered as a plus point if your website has a mobile app. the reason is that mostly people buy products/services on their cells through apps in the rapidly world of technology. That's why it will be easy for them to avail of your products/services.
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

I think Its no need to create a App , if your website is responsive google also give a weightage or google rolled out another ranking signal boost to benefit mobile friendly site
SEO Expert at Cityweb.in
Bellaswan0010 Offline referral

yes, your business needs a mobile application. as we all know that mobile is very popular medium and approximately 70% people using smart phones.and search on them. so if you want to gain popularity and business then you must use mobile app.
salenaadam Offline referral

Responsive websites and native apps complement one another to round out a true mobile strategy.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)