Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does web hosting matter in SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
badboy Offline referral

Many seem to search for best web hosting in the internet but why is it cause it matters for SEO?
victor Offline referral

Not really the only thing Google cares about is website speed and errors.
vishal Offline referral

Web hosting play a very main role in the SEO. If we use a shared hosting for our website then we can't get a good ranking of the keywords easily or may be not. So before stating to do SEO we must be change our web hosting...
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(06-13-2014 12:05 PM)vishal Wrote:  Web hosting play a very main role in the SEO. If we use a shared hosting for our website then we can't get a good ranking of the keywords easily or may be not. So before stating to do SEO we must be change our web hosting...

Dedicated or VPS hosting is definitely better than shared one but they have no affect on SEO. Yes you may say they all use shared IP address but Google understands that not all websites that have the same IP address are bad ones and know how to deal with that. Off-course dedicated IP address is better but as I have already stated it has very little effect on search engine optimization.

surenot Offline referral

It matters but not that much. If you see that your website is struggling with rankings I would recommend you to ditch shared hosting.
KevinMax Offline referral

Of course web hosting matters:

Why?
Website Speed: Mostly
1. Consider a website ranking good - If I change the hosting server(due to slow down), Sure we can see some drops (Of course it will retain to the original position within 1-4 weeks(some says, this is also a Google Dance)).. But till that the business?
SPAM IP: Rare case
2. If the website hosted IP gets SPAM... what will happen? All the websites hosted on the same IP may marked as SPAM by Google (If not just give me some brief answer).
danielleslot Offline referral

Like everyone else already noticed: Speed is a issue.

The only thing you have to watch out for is when you have a web development company.
If you store your customer websites on shared hosting servers and you put a link in the footer to your web development company then you get a lot of links from the same range. You don't want that... i've seen some companies which got effected because Google will see it as a link farm network.
sanorient2 Offline referral

yes it matters lots in the seo, It helps in links approval as well as to get better authority for the site.
badboy Offline referral

Thanks guys I also think that only speed is important.
vinod Offline referral

Web hosting play a very main role in the SEO. We have a unique IP address for our website to get a good ranking..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)