Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does web-site age matter in Google SEO rankings?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
superman Offline referral

Is it important for the website be some years old to have a chance of getting high PR and rankings or site age doesn't really an important factor?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google seems to be denying that it matters but I am pretty sure it is! Think of this way! If you have a website that is a few years old and you have another one which is only a few days old and you don't know anything about it's content now which one would you trust most?

It's pretty much the same as moderating new users! Most new users join forum just to SPAM so they can't be given too much privileges like rankings until they reach a certain state! The same applies to Google search engine! Most of the new websites won't even make through the 6 months time line! So Google has to give new websites way less weight when it comes to rankings as most of them are just low quality and spammy sites that don't care about user-experience just try to make money and profit from Google!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-09-2015 07:18 PM)superman Wrote:  Is it important for the website be some years old to have a chance of getting high PR and rankings or site age doesn't really an important factor?
PR is not anymore relevant I must say.
On the other hand, to answer the question, at some point I guess it will depends on the site's value.
The past year and most especially this year, one of the most important factor in SEO is the quality of the content. Google didn't directly say that old sites should be automatically considered reputable but if it gives enough value or contribute enough value to the web then why not? If it does not gives any value even for a long time of existence on the web then it don't make sense to rank on SERP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)