Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Does website or blog traffic go up/down on weekends?

Ads
antony Offline referral

Guys now that my site starts to get some traffic, for the past few weeks I had noticed a pattern that repeats every week, for some reason my website traffic starts dropping on Friday and remains considerably lower until Monday so it's like sites traffic drops for the weekend. Is it normal for the website to loose traffic during the weekends?
victor Offline referral

Yes, it's quite normal to get less traffic during the weekend even Google Data shows a considerable drop in traffic during the weekends and holidays!
wrightandru Offline referral

Ya sure its for all websites/blogs it will happen.
lbtriggerman Offline referral

(02-09-2014 09:20 PM)antony Wrote:  Guys now that my site starts to get some traffic, for the past few weeks I had noticed a pattern that repeats every week, for some reason my website traffic starts dropping on Friday and remains considerably lower until Monday so it's like sites traffic drops for the weekend. Is it normal for the website to loose traffic during the weekends?

I've seen this before. It depends on your site's visitors. Mine was more on people from the office or at work so by weekend, traffic drops.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)