Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Domain Extension & SEO Impacts

Ads
banner
banner
venkatweetz Offline referral

I'm planning to register a domain extension for educational start up. But our brand name is not available with popular extension such as (.com, .org).
And most of the startups are using .co & .io extension for their business.

As per my understanding .CO stands for Colombia & .IO stands for British Indian Ocean Territory. If i register my website with any one of this & targeting people who living in Australia, Can i rank the website for local keywords?

Please advice.
berto Offline referral

.au would be the best suit for your targeted Australian domain extension.
grawhill Offline referral

domain extension has a low effect on your SEO, the real impact of TLD is not sure yet. But here is what we know:
*Country extensions can be a smart choice if you are developing your business only in this country. It can favor your SEO strategy
*Site quality is still the first ranking factor and domain extensions won’t have any chance to be more important
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

If you are targeting the users of Australia then .au domain extension is allocated to Australia so the site with .au extension will attract the Local Australian users.
daikaads Offline referral

(04-23-2018 01:41 PM)grawhill Wrote:  domain extension has a low effect on your SEO, the real impact of TLD is not sure yet. But here is what we know:
*Country extensions can be ...

That's right!! Country domain helps your business if your business focuses on the national market.
oxizonefitness Offline referral

Banned

Banned
really leaves impact on seo projects, suppose if you are doing seo for Australia then you should have extension .com.au for ranking the project
deaddiction Offline referral

Banned

Banned
extensions really help and leave positive impact on Google.
AvastCustomerSupport Offline referral

More interesting content I found from your site.
sankalppatil Offline referral

Factors affecting

TLD – Top Level Domain is the main domain name around the web. Today, we have tons of TLDs to choose from but very few of them rank well globally.
The main TLDs that rank well globally are: .com, .org, .net

SLD – Second Level domain is the domain name that we usually purchase at Godaddy or Namecheap. For this site’s URL, seo-hacker is the SLD.
migratetonet Offline referral

Domain extension is not deciding factor in SEO.
charujewels Offline referral

There are more ways you can rank for local keywords!
Domain extension do affects SEO but it is not the only factor.
Quote: Diamond Rings for Men & Pendant Set Designs at great prices.
Skymedia Offline referral

If you are targeting the users of Australia then .au domain extension is allocated to Australia so the site with .au extension will attract the Local Australian users.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)