Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Doubt on Letsforum PR?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
KevinMax Offline referral

I remember, when I started with Letsforum its PR - 2 : I think so, why it has decreased to 0.

Actually I don't remember 100% whether the PR was 2..?

Is the thread was started by our admin?

http://forums.seochat.com/search-engine-...73165.html
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi Nope this website never had PageRank 2. It was NA and now 0. Letsforum is only one year old and we don't expect to have PR 10. Quick PageRank is not normal and will raise red flag.

SEO is constantly changing and unless you are making a living from it you can't know all that. So we periodically recur to SEO experts when we hove some real issues.
victor Offline referral

This website is ranking on the second page for:

SEO Forum
Internet Marketing Forum

Looks like webmaster is doing great job!
KevinMax Offline referral

(06-13-2014 02:16 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Hi Nope this website never had PageRank 2. It was NA and now 0. Letsforum is only one year old and we don't expect to have PR 10. Quick PageRank is not normal and will raise red flag.

SEO is constantly changing and unless you are making a living from it you can't know all that. So we periodically recur to SEO experts when we hove some real issues.

OK! Marcus I understood! Sorry I was not in on-line for 3-5 months. So why bit confused. Chat with SEO Master's are normal - I thought it was not Letsforum - ThankYou!!

(06-13-2014 02:28 PM)victor Wrote:  This website is ranking on the second page for:

SEO Forum
Internet Marketing Forum

Looks like webmaster is doing great job!

Thanks Victor!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
No problem. Glad to have you back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)