Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Dynamic Ads

Similar Topics:

Dynamic Ads

Ads
banner
banner
banner
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
How many people are actively using all the dynamic possibilities in your PPC campaigns with Bing/Yahoo.

Are you finding it better or easier than using dynamic content in your AdWords campaigns?

I have found it to not only increase my CTR but also the overall quality score.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Can you tell us how Bing/Yahoo PPC advertisement can be better than Google PPC advertisement?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It was not a statement that it is better or Adwords is better. Just seeing who is using this technique and if it is working better for them on Bing than Google.

For me which works better all depends on the end users I want to reach, the product/service I am trying to sell and a few other factors.

Also I use nothing but dynamic Ads now for both networks. My opinion is it is the only way to write Ads currently
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

How much Bing/Yahoo advertising click costs?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Depends on many factors just like AdWords. Read the DOC's and learn about it Smile
www.AdminEmpire.com
Jacob123 Offline referral

Thats really a very useful information great..
victor Offline referral

Are you referring to AdWords "Keyword insertion" feature?
nidhivyas Offline referral

Create dynamic display ads - text, image, HTML5 – to showcase products or services from your feed.
create these ads when you are setting up your dynamic remarketing campaign, in your account’s Ad gallery.
When you create dynamic ads, you will specify whether they should use a particular ad layout or your preferred layouts.
Create your dynamic ads.
(1) Create your dynamic ads step
(2) Click Campaigns at the top of your screen.
(3) On the "All campaigns" page, select your dynamic re marketing campaign.
(4) Click the Ads tab.
(5) Click the + Ad drop-down menu and select "Ad gallery."
(6) Choose "Dynamic ads," then click Create.
(7) Choose either text or image ads and click Create.
(8) If you chose image ads,
(9) Click Save and preview.
apsarasisodia Offline referral

(08-07-2013 03:55 PM)maya Wrote:  Can you tell us how Bing/Yahoo PPC advertisement can be better than Google PPC advertisement?

I don't find Bing, Yahoo PPC advertisement any better than Google PPC. I wonder if anyone has contrary statement on this.
ekta0071 Offline referral

Unlike most text ads, which are targeted to queries directly by keywords, Dynamic Search Ads show based on the content of your website. This means you don't have to maintain lists of keywords or landing pages. Here are a few reasons Dynamic Search Ads can be useful for your campaigns:

Dynamic Search Ads uses Google's organic web-crawling technology to automatically target relevant search queries based on your website content
Incremental traffic from Dynamic Search Ads can fill in gaps in your keyword campaigns for great return on investment (ROI)
Dynamic Search Ads offers a powerful way to target ads to many queries through an easy campaign-creation workflow.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)