Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Dynamic Ads

Similar Topics:

Dynamic Ads

Ads
banner
banner
banner
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
How many people are actively using all the dynamic possibilities in your PPC campaigns with AdWords.

Are you finding it better or easier than using dynamic content in your Bing/Yahoo campaigns?

I have found it to not only increase my CTR but also the overall quality score.

What is your favorite way to use it?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Hi how much is AdWords cost per click? I mean what would 1000 clicks cost?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
All depends on many factors, you need to read the DOC's and learn what and why the costs vary drastically even for those bidding on the same keyword

So does no one use this ability?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
So I take it no one is using Dynamic Ad's. Is there a reason people are not? Are you aware of its abilities?
www.AdminEmpire.com
destroyer Offline referral

Hi chod thanks for sharing but can you tell me please what is this Dynamic Ad's thing? What is the difference between Adwords normal ads and Dynamic Ads
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
We all see so many advertising messages on multiple screens every day. So if you really want to engage your potential customers, you need to show them the right ad at the right time. Dynamic Display Ads let you create ads that are tailored to your target audience. This happens dynamically as your ads are shown to a specific user on a specific website.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Another way to look at a Dynamic Ad is that its code. You craft it to give the closest possible ideal Ad to the end user when your Ad gets Displayed to them. You can do many different things, such as if a certain keyword is used it rewrites the Ad to a different param and then sends to the appropriate page. You can get very crafty. Though it is much more in depth than my and Maya's explanation. Your Ads will literally change according to your variables and creativity.

To properly understand AdWords and how to use Dynamic Ad's you should first have a solid grasp of how to use AdWords, create Ad content, build it to an acceptable CTR-CPC range for your niche. Then get into the Dynamic Abilities. If you jump right in there first you could hurt yourself in the long run by not properly understanding the Ads and why certain things work and why others do not.

Highly profitable PPC campaigns have very large budgets per month and will deploy all advertising types and methods every month and not focus on a singular area. Getting a PPC campaign managed is generally the best choice for many, especially those who do not want to read the insanely long DOC's relating to all things AdWords and their terms and conditions.

But I have seen CTR increases averaging 8% when using a proper Dynamic Ad campaign AND using Dynamic Ads properly. Many try to use it, though most do not grasp its fully abilities and end up doing worse with it because they are not harnessing the powers it has effectively. Which Google penalizes you for.
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Adwords makes so many changes that is a bit difficult to keep up with all of them, thanks for sharing
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Dynamic abilities have been around for awhile now, its not a new trick in the AdWords game. It is also not new for Bing/Yahoo

Staying up on the constant changes is the only way you can make sure you are at the top of your game every day you advertise online. If you manage other peoples PPC accounts like I do, it can mean the difference of you loosing clients to a competitor or not. But either way not staying current will only cost you more money in the long run. Just like every game played in the world if the rules are updated and you do not learn them, you will end up loosing or at the very least not be at the top of your game.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Just in case someone asks what dynamic ads means?

Quote:Dynamic Search Ads are an alternative way to target your ads to the Search Network. While standard text ads use keywords to determine when they show up on Google Search, Dynamic Search Ads differ in that they don't use keywords. Instead, Dynamic Search Ads automatically show your ad based on the content of your website.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answe...hl=en&rd=1
evathomsan Offline referral

Dynamic Search Ads that are automatically generated for you by Google.  Basically it's Google's passive-aggressive way of telling you to take a hike.so more points are help with dynamic ads like Improve the relevance of your ad to the search term, Improve the relevance of your landing page, Improve the relevance of your ad to the search term,  Improve your click-through rate.
macpual Offline referral

Dynamic Search Ads uses Google's organic web-crawling technology to automatically target relevant search queries based on your website content
Incremental traffic from Dynamic Search Ads can fill in gaps in your keyword campaigns for great return on investment (ROI)
Dynamic Search Ads offers a powerful way to target ads to many queries through an easy campaign-creation workflow
nwmea Offline referral

They make dynamic ads according to the relevancy of your website pages, well it seems a good technique but due to the limited budget i didnt give a shot yet.
nidhivyas Offline referral

Dynamic Search Ads show based on the content of your website.
This means you don't have to maintain lists of keywords or landing pages.
There are some points used Dynamic Ads.
Save time
Ads that scale with your products or services
Simple, yet powerful feeds
High-performance layouts
Real-time bid optimization
Capture additional traffic.
nwmea Offline referral

Once i decided to take a change on dynamic ads option but when i saw that they will take randomly the content and everything and create an ad, that seems odd to me that is why i never tried. What is your experience?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)