Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Email, SMS stealing virus targeting Android users

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

It has been observed that a critical vulnerability exists in Android which could allow attackers to inject malicious code into legitimate applications which makes it possible to change an application's code without affecting the cryptographic signature of the application, essentially allowing a malicious author to trick the Android device into believing that the crafted application is unchanged,
The malicious programme, is so damaging that it could be used for stealing personal information like email addresses, IMEI numbers, SMSes and installed applications. It could also send SMS or make calls from infected devices without user consent
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nothing new just look at the whatsapp Android issue Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Ramu is there a way to identify that SMS?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It is a vulnerability, not some single specific SMS message. You should read the post more closely.

Also this does not seem to be referencing a specific vulnerability and this and many others are out there, just like on iOS. But I believe they are referencing the Master Key vulnerability.

WhatsApp vulnerability is the most used currently today. As well as some decent banking apps.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Chod could you tell me where I can read about WhatsApp vulnerability?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=malicious+whatsapp
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)