Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Email marketing. How to send mass emails?

Ads
letsplay Offline referral

I have a huge emails list but I don't know how to send an email to each and every one of them? Is there a software or something that sends bulk email like I mean mass email all at once?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
VPS and Dedicated hosting providers have unlimited emails so you can send mass mails without any limitations. Don't try it on a shared hosting as they will block you for spam. I also don't recommend using Gmail or any free emails service for this matter.

If you Google for "send mass email service" I am sure you will find many online services that for a small amount of money will help you out.

Remember that in many countries this is considered as crime and you can get prosecuted for sending spam emails.
evathomsan Offline referral

There are multiple of website for sending mail like SendBlaster, Bulk Mailer, Free Bulk Email Software, 1and1Mail, MailChimp, DNB Mass,Mailing Solution, MailList Controller Free, GroupMail Free Edition.
JuliaLeadsgate Offline referral

Sure, there is plenty of them
Our company uses MailChimp as far as I know
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You can get a software or purchase one that can bring benefits to your campaign in an effective way.
DenniseTan Offline referral

Hi.
You can try using SendBlaster or Mailjet. I've used those before in my previous work. They offer free trial for 30 days I guess.
Falconboy Offline referral

You can use services like mailchimp, awber, mailpoet etc to send Emayil (not a spelling mistake. I can not use this word as a newbie) news letter.

(05-30-2015 07:05 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  VPS and Dedicated hosting providers have unlimited emayils so you can send mass mails without any limitations. Don't try it on a shared hosting as they will block you for spam. I also don't recommend using Gmail or any free emayils service for this matter.

But what if we have an Unique IP address for our shared hosting? Will that also consider as spam?
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
powermta kudos Offline referral

hi,

for that you need to have your own SMTP server because if your list is not good, no one will provide you mass mailing. top companies will not spoil their name. if your list is good but large then the solution of those companies will cost you very high.

in my opinion, the only solution is to have your own SMTP server. we can configure it for you. for more detail skype or write us.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Nice! I was looking for the same..
powermta kudos Offline referral

still looking for solution?
just skype me. we would provide you bulletproof solution.
LaurenA Offline referral

You can actually search on google, but here are some of the list that you can consider.

Mailchimp
Constant Contact
Vertical Response
Campaign Monitor
GetResponse
Asia
mahwishfatima Offline referral

You can do it manually if you want to using Gmail accounts otherwise Mail Chimp is the best solution for it.
saurabh singh Offline referral

you can try sales-push ,i am currently user of this esp. fully advance features and cheaper than mailchimp, aweber getResponse.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)