Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Email marketing works or not?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

I receive a ton of emails every day at the end of the day my inbox if full. I see that most of those emails are just promoting some kind of product so I started to wonder, can I do the same thing to promote my stuff? My question is how to get started with Email marketing, is it legal and the most important how much does it cost?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Email marketing in classified as SPAM and in many countries you can get prosecuted for sending mass emails! So use it with caution!
antony Offline referral

Email marketing is useless because you get no backlinks no reputation no anything, the only thing you'll get is temporarily free traffic but since email marketing ain't free then it becomes paid traffic source I mean no matter how you look at it it's just BS and can get you in really deep sh*t
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Many people/companies still make tons of cash using email marketing and not all email marketing is considered SPAM.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well maybe not in your country but in most of the countries it is and you can get into some serous problems for sending out mass emails!
vinzleft Offline referral

Auto responders are email marketing right?. So why is it illegal. I think it's illegal when someone doesn't optn-in in your auto responders but you send them email.
fashionsappeal Offline referral

E-mail has announced spam by Googlebots.

Support Team
(05-05-2014 02:18 PM)fashionsappeal Wrote:  E-mail has announced spam by Googlebots.

What you mean please elaborate in more details? Are you saying that email marketing doesn't work or what?
vinod Offline referral

Email marketing is a very old and most famous way of marketing. From past time about the started of the marketing we use this technique and this is very supportive and helpful if we are provide a good info in their mail. These days many big companies, Banks and public sector companies use this technique. So we don't say that it's not use full. Email marketing works today and i hope help full in the future for the genuine information.
campbelljof Offline referral

Yes, email marketing is still works but before working on email marketing, read carefully the terms and conditions for email marketing.
Designhill - Marketplace for Custom Logo Design, Real Estate Logo.

Support Team
Sending mass emails is considered as Spam so if someone reports it you can be in deep trouble.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Email marketing never help for getting rank on search engine. Email marketing can only help to get business lead generation. If you want ranking on search engine then you need to do effort for getting quality backlink using different off SEO techniques by following white hat SEO techniques.
kunalsharma Offline referral

Yes, of course. Following are the benefits:
1. Low-cost
2. Target fans of your brand
3. Easy to create
4. Easy to track
5. Easy to share
6. Return on investment
cheapprivateproxies Offline referral

It is one of the marketing technique no one will be able to beat (not even facebook or twitter). It is that powerful. I know Reachmail which gives free for life 15000 per month. I used to use their service and and get quite good response.
LaurenA Offline referral

I guess you just need to be careful on sending email for you might tag as spam, but I guess it work, but for promotional purposes only.
Teotech Offline referral

Mail marketing is a tough field but will never stop to be the number 1.

IF you do it the correct way there are tons of money

Thanks
GabyLu Offline referral

Many people/companies still make tons of cash using marketing and not all marketing is considered SPAM
kalpanabenerg Offline referral

One reason email marketing has value for business owners is that it's an easy way to start reaching consumers on mobile without investing a lot in new technology or software. According to an April report from Pew Research Center, 52 percent of US cellphone owners access their emails from their phones. Email marketing also works with other mobile devices. In July, Forrester Research released a study that found 42 percent of retailers' email messages were opened by consumers on their smartphones and 17 percent were opened on tablets. This means that nearly three out of every five email marketing messages doubles as a mobile marketing
samsons Offline referral

E-mail marketing is just a way to advertise that doesn't waste trees. Learn the basics of e-mail marketing,
varunroy Offline referral

E-mail marketing is a process for building relationships with your old and new user or audience for your business then converting them into customers. But in current market scenario quite challenging and there are several reason like folder categorization of folder like..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)