Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Facebook Auto Like

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

Can anybody explain what is this Facebook Auto Like? I have seen a few videos on YouTube about it and it suppose to give you thousands of Facebook likes for free, can this be true or it just another BS?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Stay away from that staff, Facebook ain't stupid it may have already figured out that flaw and banned everyone who used Facebook Auto Like to get fake likes!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I wouldn't use that because it may be some kind of fishing software that will steal your Facebook account!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes phishing is rampant on FB. Be wary of anything that will help you get anything quickly. Will not last and hurt you more in the long run.

I cant say this enough to make it online takes TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME!!!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

Thanks guys, I am wondering if Facebook really had this issue or all this stuff is BS
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
At the early stages Facebook had many flaws (bugs), one of those bugs was inside Like System, whoever figured that out made it public however it didn't last long because Facebook realized the issue and fixed it long time ago so it no longer works. Whoever keep saying that is laying.

This is not the place to discuss on this!!!!
ivan Offline referral

(10-19-2013 10:22 PM)antony Wrote:  Thanks guys, I am wondering if Facebook really had this issue or all this stuff is BS

If you Google for "Facebook Auto Like " you get lots of results which is an indication that it was once real deal!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)