Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Facebook blocked me for making friends.

Ads
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

WTF, today I got a message from Facebook saying that i have been blocked from making more friends for a week. 001_scared That is crazy why Facebook is blocking me from making friend I thought Facebook was all about making friend????
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
This is because people you have sent friends request to clicked NO for the question that Facebook asked them "Do you know Antony"
josephgalindo Offline referral

nice thread and it is more helpful for me...thanks
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
This is crazy, then how Facebook expects us to make friends, of-course a person before becoming my friend didn't know me I mean it has to be changed. I know this is to prevent abuse but hey not his way, in stead of blocking people they should limit the number of friends request per day!!!
Buscar pareja con amigote es lo mismo que encontrar pareja. Empieza buscar amigos, conocer gente y chatear con ellos en chat gratis. Citas, contactos y encuentros es amigote.
draggin Offline referral

If you keep sending to unknown people, it will happen like this. you can send a private text for them to add or send a friend request.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)