Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Facebook custom URL redirect?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

If I change my current Facebook URL will the all traffic trying to access my old Facebook URL get redirected to my new Facebook URL? In other words I need to know if traffic from old URL will get redirected to new URL or once you change Facebook URL the old one will gone forever?
seo123 Offline referral

You will only be able to change Facebook URL once and as so your old URL will be redirected to your new one! All traffic trying to access your old Facebook URL will be redirected to your new one! However remember that if you change your Facebook URL you will lose ranking your search engine optimization (SEO) will get get affected so if your Facebook page ranks high in the search engine (Google) maybe consider not chanaging your URL!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Nope once Facebook URL gets changed it's gone and an one will be redirected to your new Facebook URL!
surenot Offline referral

(03-30-2014 08:52 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Nope once Facebook URL gets changed it's gone and an one will be redirected to your new Facebook URL!

Correct Facebook URL once changed will not be redirected to the new URL!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)