Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

Ads
ivan Offline referral

I am looking for free web hosting companies, that will have PHP, MySQL and cPanel but no advertisement! I want to host my website first on a free website hosting and then move to paid web hosting!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
First of all free web hosting is not very reliable and almost all of them will be loaded with advertisement which will cause your website (what was already slow because it's a free webhosting) to be become even slower! Free web hosting is only good if you wish to test your website, which can be easily achieved with locahost!
Here is Top 10 Free Web Hosting sites:

1.Biz.nf (PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Joomla, Free .co.nf domain, No ads)
2.Free Hosting EU (Blog / Site builder, No ads, Free .eu.pn domain)
3.Wix.com (Easy Website builder: html5, Flash, mobile, blogs, etc.)
4.AwardSpace.net (PHP, MySQL, Email Sending, No Ads, Free subdomain)
5.Biz.ly (Website & Blog builder, Photo album, Free .biz.ly domain)
6.FreeHostia.com (PHP, MySQL, 1-click Scripts, No Ads, Free subdomain)
7.ByetHost.com (PHP, MySQL, PHPbb, SMF, Wiki, Free subdomain)
8.x10Hosting.com (Support cPanel, PHP, FTP, No ads, Free subdomain)
9.Yola.com (Visual website builder, add videos, photos, shopping cart)
10.Webs.com (Easy site builder, blog, forms, polls, Free subdomain)

And Almost Free Web Hosting
1.HostGator
2.iPage
3.JustHost
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Ivan please see my response in your Free Google hosting thread. Please learn why free hosting is not an option for anything other than testing, and I honestly would not use it for that.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks chod I saw it. Sorry but I thought free website hosting is very much the same as paid web hosting!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-30-2013 10:22 PM)ivan Wrote:  Thanks chod I saw it. Sorry but I thought free website hosting is very much the same as paid web hosting!

You are 100% right, they are all the same. The only difference between them is the word FREE! Big Grin
I am just joking, well yes, but don't expect to get the same from the free website hosting as you might get from the paid web hosting. Web hosting is a business after all, and believe me it costs a lot of money to buy web server and to pay all the bills. So just think about it for a moment!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
To give you an idea, I own and run a hosting company, not a reseller but a real hosting company, we do fully managed hosting solutions. I have over 300 clients hosting sites, internal networks and much more with me. I use 100's of TB's a day in bandwidth to serve all my customers. I use multiple business class connections, currently 5.

Now imagine this, think if you had to get a home connection that could support just 1TB of bandwidth up and down a day, think of the costs that would be. Then you have electricity, staff, maintenance, licensing, insurance, and sooooooo many more costs. So if you are a free web host you have to compensate for all the free accounts you give away, and they do that either at your expense with crappy service for your site in hopes you upgrade and many other shady techniques.

Free Web Hosting IS NOT THE SAME. What Free Hosting is the same as is those services that offer you hosting for way cheap, such as 3.99 a month. If you think cheap shared hosting is bad, and just read reviews out there, free hosting is even worse in all facets.

Making money online is a REAL BUSINESS! Do not think of it as anything else, so if you were a car dealership, would you always go looking for mechanics that will repair your customers car for free? I highly doubt it! If you do you will eventually close

Also keep in mind most free and cheap webhosting are just reseller packages, basically affiliates of some large hosting company. To me this just adds more issues to the chain and more hands in the pot.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Free website hosting earns money by filling your website up to max with their ads, and this way they make money from your free website hosting!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Don't be such a cheap person and take a look at hosting offers like for instance Ipage hosting only $1.99/mo and you get all the support and everything come-on....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)