Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Free domain name - How to register free domain name

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Is there a way to get free domain name for life without having to renew domain name every year? How can I register free domain name?
maria Offline referral

It is very important to choose a proper domain name that is short, easy to remember and represents the website very well. Although domain name is not so expensive to purchase some site owners don't want or can't afford to buy a domain name even at quite low price! Most popular domain name extensions are .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info.
Just to make sure you understand that a free domain name is a domain name that does need to be purchased or paid money for, since you don't have to pay money for that domain name is not going to be .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info. or any of those but instead it will have the web hosting provider extension.
Best Free Domain Name services

Free Domains at .co.nr
Free Domain at .co.nf
Free Domain Name at .co.cc
Free Domain at .tk
Free Domains at .biz.ly

There are many well known web hosting sites that offer to register free domain name when the customer purchases a yearly paid web hosting plan.

1. HostGator
2. iPage
3. HostMonster
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I personally would avoid free domain names. You can get a domain for cheap for the year, you want control of your domain names. The average cost is $15 per year, if you can not afford to invest that little for a domain name per year, you're in the wrong game I would say.

These free alternatives just make these companies more powerful, because 9/10 people who use these free services hardly use them, or use them a bunch for a couple months then abandon everything due to whatever reason, generally cause they cant figure out why they are not making X amount by now. I could get further into the reasons as to why but I think it is best left to the person desiring this type of domain name, to do the research as to what are the pluses and minuses to going with this method.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Yes but to register a domain name I would need to have web hosting account
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You DO NOT need a web hosting account to buy and register a domain name.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can register you domain name without hosting account, then you can assign that domain name to your free Blogger blog for instance.
CharlesWillson Offline referral

I think it is important to choose a proper domain name and buy. Free domain name do not have reliability. The main thing is security. So for the security purpose it is good to choose domain purchase.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You have to understand that a domain name is something very important and personal it has to be short, easy to remember and has to mach your website content. So with free domain names you don't have that luxury.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If I would you I would stay away for free domain names and free web hosting!

Come-on don't be so cheap it's only $15 per year for domain name and $5 per year for hosting.
postcd Offline referral

Yes, there is a way. Google: freenom
$0.5 website hosting
$2 Linux server (torrent,proxy,RDP etc.)
-> Instantcpanelhosting.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Sure you can get #freedomainname but it will have some weird domain extension which refers back to the service that offers it for free nice marketing strategy Smile
Bluebridget Offline referral

You can you free platform as Blogger, wordpress, weebly..to get free domain
mikiway93 Offline referral

You don't need a web hosting account to buy and register a domain name.
sonipat Offline referral

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I have a domain name from .tk how can now start build a website from this.
swipka777 Offline referral

hosting account and register

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)