Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Free web hosting Google

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

How to host your website on Google for free?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google is not a website hosting, but you can crate website using Google Sites - Free websites and wikis. "Thinking of creating a website? Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share webpages"
Google Sites is like a website builder that allows you to create your own site but you are limited to Google Sites web page-creation tool
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Boy Ivan you sure are on a kick to find everything and anything that is free?? Is there a reason you are trying to use nothing but free products for your hosting and so on? Do you really expect to properly monetize from free hosting? Do you expect to build Authority from a free hosted domain? Why would you want to rely on Google of all the place for free sites, look at their history with their free offerings, if they can not figure out how to monetize your free service quick enough they drop it. Look at Blogger and their recent lock down and banning, or Google reader which was the most widely used reader in the world just got ditched. Google time after time continues to do this, but people scurry back all the time.

My personal opinion, save money up then start your online adventures, you want a GOOD REAL hosting company, something that gives you above the board tech support, amazing abilities with your server and so on. I personally would say you would best be served by a Fully Managed Hosting Solution, but you are going to be paying more per month for that.

Remember this golden rule, it will always take money, to make real money.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

So are you saying I wouldn't be able to monetize my content on free website hosting? Like AdSense wouldn't work?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can, but you are limiting yourself further. Why do you think Free services exist? For the company to profit off you, not you them. It is not impossible, but more difficult and you will be loosing authority and credibility that you would get just by doing things properly. Google more than anyone is about authority and quality.

There are no shortcuts in making money online. There is no simple solution, and if you are not willing to invest time and your own money, you will never be where you think you should be. But that is my personal opinion and feel free to prove me wrong, but I would say 99% of the people who want to make money online that use nothing but free services to host get their domain and drive traffic end up failing before 6 months have even passed, or they are sitting there looking at the dollar a month Adsense brings in. Just because you have traffic does not mean that traffic is going to click your Ads for you to make money. There are many endless factors, so why take steps that can hinder you or make your life more difficult in the long run. No one online that has made or still makes lots of money online did not invest their own money in the plan.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Save your nerves and neurons! Stay away form free services. You will never ever have full control over your website on those free services.
markspend Offline referral

Hey Guys well i not know about how to host site on Google but there are some sites which provide you free web hosting like 000webhost etc.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
000webhost.com is actually a very good hosting provider, that also allows you to host your website for free Smile
ivan Offline referral

You are saying that to make money online is better to buy hosting than to use Google on any of those free hosting is that what your are saying?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)