Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Get my website ranking on Google top 10?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
kickass Offline referral

First page of Google is the key to everything like more traffic and money but looks like it's not that easy to get there. I realize that ranking on the the first position is extremely difficult so maybe showing among top 10 search results are a bit easier?
maxout Offline referral

Off-page optimization is the one that determines website rankings.
surenot Offline referral

(06-18-2014 01:47 PM)maxout Wrote:  Off-page optimization is the one that determines website rankings.

Correct. More backlinks is what you need, dofollow and high PR if possible.
KevinMax Offline referral

With even 10-20 high authority back-links can bring your website into TOP 10 of Google. _ Not for highly competitive keywords - It will rank for medium competition keywords.

But you need to have:
1. Rich text content - Unique well written content
2. No negative back-links/marks/reviews...etc
3. Well optimized web-pages
4. Blog attached
5. Some social interactions - Google plus/stumbleupon...etc
randiv Offline referral

I think backlinks and domain authority both are essential part for better ranking.
Tech11 Offline referral

(06-15-2014 02:47 PM)kickass Wrote:  First page of Google is the key to everything like more traffic and money but looks like it's not that easy to get there. I realize that ranking on the the first position is extremely difficult so maybe showing among top 10 search results are a bit easier?

Yes. You can. But you have to work hard on On Page Optimization. It is the main and very important part of SEO which you can get higher ranking in Google Search Engine.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)