Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Giving you a Chance to Review My Blog :D

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Falconboy Offline referral

Today I decied to give you a chance to review my blog Big Grin .

Here is the link --->>> ViralFalcon

The blog is little new. So the amount of content is bit less. But please check the quality of the content.

Is there any features missing in my blog?
Should I add a pop up with subscription form? Or the current sidebar is enough?

The blog is all yours; for today Tongue
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
surenot Offline referral

I like it has decent amount of quality content.

What is your niche, what keywords do you target or want this blog to rank high for?

(10-29-2015 10:55 PM)surenot Wrote:  I like it has decent amount of quality content.

What is your niche, what keywords do you target or want this blog to rank high for?

Sorry, That I can not tell now Big Grin .. May be after some months. I am not concentrating on my keywords now. I am going to use a different strategy for this blog.

A pillar strategy.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
thomasw3r Offline referral

Do something about the loading speed Smile It quite slow in my PC.
Your blog design is cool and also user friendly.
7/10 from me Big Grin
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Could you please explain a bit about his strategy you use "pillar strategy"?

(11-03-2015 09:46 AM)thomasw3r Wrote:  Do something about the loading speed Smile It quite slow in my PC.
Your blog design is cool and also user friendly.
7/10 from me Big Grin

Hmmm are you sure about that :/ Pingdom says my site load faster that 40 - 80 % other web sites

(11-03-2015 11:30 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Could you please explain a bit about his strategy you use "pillar strategy"?

My plan is to make some good content in the beginning. This content will lead to some sort of revenue. Then there will be secondary level of content which is meant for only traffic. I will make these visitors go through the primary content.

I don't know whether it will work , but I am going to try it. It is better than fighting for the "popular keywords" .

Support Team
This is a great plan buddy thought about it too.

You invest lets say 100 USD on 10 quality articles monetize that content with Adsense for example and let it make money once you get your money back and start making profit you can simply repeat the same process over and over again gonna earn a ton of money. It's slow going but when it's starts producing results you won't be able to stop it. Smile

(11-03-2015 08:23 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  This is a great plan buddy thought about it too.

You invest lets say 100 USD on 10 quality articles monetize that content with Adsense for example and let it make money once you get your money back and start making profit you can simply repeat the same process over and over again gonna earn a ton of money. It's slow going but when it's starts producing results you won't be able to stop it. Smile

Yes but there is no need to invest always.

It is true that all profitable keywords have high competitions (lets call them primary keywords). But there are keywords which are not directly related profit (secondary keywords). Now find secondary keywords which has no scope of making money its own, but are related to primary keywords. You can rank for them and direct the upcoming traffic to primary content.

It is a slow process. But very helpful in a long run.

Support Team
Agree it's good thinking to first target secondary or long tail keywords as they have less competition and if you start ranking high for those in no time you will start showing for primary keywords too case that will represent authority and Google likes that.

It's slow going process sure but you can't expect to get on Google first page fast for like "how to make money" Smile you need to be reasonable and think right and not dreaming or listening those that say: for just XXX will will get your website ranking on Google top search results quick Smile

I think you should improve your H1 tag to include keywords you target case I don't think "Viral Falcon" is that important at this stage. I would include some like: "Create A Blog" case you already have "Start A Blog" as users search for both.

Try to get at least 7 Passed Rules on Google Insight also try to increase mobile score as speed for Google is important you know more than me right Smile

What do you do for SMO. I think you should focus primary on Google Plus and Facebook.

Quote:It's slow going process sure but you can't expect to get on Google first page fast for like "how to make money" Smile you need to be reasonable and think right and not dreaming or listening those that say: for just XXX will will get your website ranking on Google top search results quick

No. I am not planning to rank for such keywords. And this project is long term, so I am not hoping to rank within xxx days. I am looking to build authority on "sentimental keywords than tangible keywords".

Quote:I think you should improve your H1 tag to include keywords you target case I don't think "Viral Falcon" is that important at this stage.

But it is only on my home page where viral falcon is a H1 tag.

Quote:Try to get at least 7 Passed Rules on Google Insight also try to increase mobile score
since I don't have any control over some javascript and CSS files, I am not seeing a way to improve this score. Those files are from third party services including "GOOGLE" . Any suggestion on this?

Quote:What do you do for SMO. I think you should focus primary on Google Plus and Facebook.
Not doing anything related to this part, for now. I will be doing it only after I have some content.

Support Team
Minify CSS and Remove render-blocking JavaScript of your theme the rest you can't improve case as you said you have no control over it.

However your site has high score so you can leave it the way it is.

I would recommend you start on SMO ASAP to build the authority of your site. It's basic off-page #seo.

Quote:Minify CSS and Remove render-blocking JavaScript of your theme the rest you can't improve case as you said you have no control over it.

Today I made a little change on my theme. Now user experience is 100% Big Grin

Yes, will look into SMO as soon as I finish some more basic stuffs.
DenniseTan Offline referral

Saw your blog and I must say that's kind of plain. For me, it's not very appealing. I suggest that you add a few graphics to make the website look more interesting and appealing. Maybe you could also add social media feeds on the right side of the page. and place the social media icons on the footer of your website. Make the website look more lively.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)