Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Adsense 300x600 Ad Review

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Hi guys can anyone post a review on Adsense 300x600 ad unit CPC and CTR?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I personally think that 300x600 ad unit is too big! I found out that horizontal ads tend to have better CTR and CPC, best for me are 468x60 and 728x90 units
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
CTR and CPC have many other factors in play than just your ad size. @Alex you need to learn the system much better to fully grasp why Ad size should not be your only deciding factors.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The whole point of having ads is to get clicks! The smaller the ad unit the better you can blend it into the webpage thus increasing CTR Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-13-2013 09:13 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  The whole point of having ads is to get clicks! The smaller the ad unit the better you can blend it into the webpage thus increasing CTR Wink

There you go that is a good tip. That is why no borders is good as well, or make it match your background color. But I totally agree the more you make it seem like it is part of everything and should be there the better chance you have of clicks. Though sometimes it is difficult.

The letsforum.com top header Ad is great example of good blend. Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
You right chod, there are so many ways to increase AdSense CTR but it goes against AdSense policy!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Optimizing your Ads location and your site does not if you follow terms closely there are approved methods to do so.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google Adsense claims that 300x600 Ad unit is one of the most successful ad sizes!
ivan Offline referral

I think I am gonna pass on this one! Too big for my template Smile Thank yo all
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Just test it for some time who knows maybe it is going to be the winner. Do you know that bigger Adsense Ad units tend to have a higher CPC.
ivan Offline referral

So you are saying I will earn more money by using bigger Ad units?
letsplay Offline referral

I am pretty sure other folks just like me have no problems spotting adsense ads, so if your ad is huge then it's much easier to spot which means less clicks and less money in you bank account Smile
surenot Offline referral

Stay away from 300x600 ad unit. Why.... because you can see it for a mile away, it has super low CTR!

Support Team
I can't imagine how is even possible to blend AdSense 300x600 ad unit with a content?
maxout Offline referral

Does anybody even use AdSense 300x600 ad unit? You know it could have high CPC due to the fact that not many are using it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)