Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Adwords

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
jeffronald19 Offline referral

I think we should not use Adwords.

You Pay For Clicks
Of course you know that with Google AdWords you’re paying for clicks. This wasn’t a problem a long time ago when rates were more reasonable, you know, pennies instead of dollars. The problem nowadays is that a startup or new business is dropping $5 or more per click to get people to visit their site. Sure. That may increase visitors because you’re appearing at the top of the Google search page, but it’s not guaranteeing customers. Some clicks can be as high as around the $60 range per clicks.

Hard to Compete With Big Companies
Because AdWords is a bit on the expensive side, most small businesses and startups are unable to compete with larger companies. In fact, Robert Kenney even wrote an article called “Google AdWords - Destroyer of Small Business.” But, what are the reasons that made Kenney have such strong feeling against AdWords?

Limited Number of Characters
One gripe that you’ll hear about AdWords is that there is a limit on the number of characters that you’re allowed; 25 in the headline, 35 each in the two lines of text and 35 in the display URL. While this isn’t exactly the end of the world, this restriction can make using AdWords a bit tricky.

Mistakes Can Cost You Dearly
We’re all human and it’s easy to make a mistake here and there. For example, there has probably been a time in your life where you failed to turn off the stove? Adwords is much like the stove. You're paying for gas no matter if you remembered to turn it off or not. I've forgotten to turn off ads for a client and cost myself thousands. I've seen clients wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars on ad spend because they forgot to turn ads off.

It Doesn’t Fit Your Niche
Just because you’re working with the largest search engine in the world doesn’t mean that your audience is going to find you. Why? Because AdWords can be broad because it’s focused on the most relevant choice on the page. So, let’s say that you’re a landscaper that does everything from mowing, cleaning up a yard in the spring, planting trees and snow removal. How can you let people know all that information? They may search for “lawn care service” and get results that don’t reflect all of the services that you offer.
kbizsoft Offline referral

Its just a simple way of display Ads or services on SERP or Google network.
Noodone Offline referral

Yeah exactly. Good tips so far.
pooja1992 Offline referral

Google AdWords is the system Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)