Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Algorithms

Ads
banner
banner
banner
GeorgeLucas Offline referral

Panda

Panda update is to target websites with low-quality content and prevent them from ranking well in search engine results pages(SERP)

Penguin

Penguin update is to targeting spammy links.

Hummingbird

Hummingbird update was designed to improve Google’s semantic search capabilities.

Mobile Update

This update was special because Google warned website users in advance that it was coming.

Quality Update

In this update, sites that focused on the user experience and distributing high-quality content were rewarded by Google.

RankBrain

This update was designed to learn and predict user behaviors.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Yeah man these days Google is pretty smart when it comes to quality and that makes it that much harder to do #SEO for newbies case big sites pretty much have the total monopoly over the first page!
chinomoreno Offline referral

Those were the days I don't think Google still release updates like before. It's been quite some time now.
mary klipyard Offline referral

Google humming bird plays a vital role in content management of the websites to rank the pages
dineshzinavo Offline referral

There is new update going to come from penguin,this will make real damage to website ranking.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Well the new update in SEO is Google Keyword Planner. Google has stopped showing average monthly searches. For this purpose, it needs an active campaign.
anilrajj71 Offline referral

Recently they have released "Possum" update for local search engine , which is a complete game changer.
Victor Dub Offline referral

F last updates they really screwed my sites!
SEOwarez Offline referral

The penguin update wasn't that bad. All my cloaked and auto generated sites still rank Wink
GordonHo Offline referral

The latest announced release, Penguin 4.0, will also be the last, given its new real-time nature.
GeorgeLucas Offline referral

Due to Penguin update, Most of my keyworks ranked low.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)