Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Analytics bad for SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Is it true that many SEO experts say that heaving installed Google Analytics tracking code has negative effect on the search engine rankings of the website as Penguin and Panda use that traffic data to penalize the site?
Samsungglass Offline referral

If you have Adsense running on your site, Google is collecting the same data that they can collect if you have GA running. So, in that case you might as well keep Analytics installed on your site. Keep in mind though: Google holds Adsense-enabled sites to a higher standard. It puts you at risk, but as long as you have quality content, it should be ok. I have a lot of clients who have purchased autoblogs from me and they’re running Google Analytics and they haven’t had any problems with Panda or Bamboo or Penguin, etc. If you’re running such a blog, make sure you’re using a mix of content. Check out some of my portfolio sites and you see how I do it.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yes Adsense ad JavaScript will track your traffic the same way as Analytics. The only way you can find out for sure it by testing it for a few month with and without the code!

Traffic arriving at your website from the Google search is recorded by the search engine, every single click, search query, landing page and the country which are the most important aspects of the SEO. If you are using black hat SEO then it might be harder for Google to catch you without the Analytics.
evathomsan Offline referral

No, Google Analytics is not bad for SEO, It is a helping tool which used in showing traffic to report directly to client.
metafser Offline referral

I am agree with @Samsungglass.
Are you afraid to build contextual Links?
Get Best E-book about PBN
cronus consultants Offline referral

No, Google Analytics is not bad for SEO, It is a helping tool which used in showing traffic to report directly to client. Google Analytics to Analyze Organic Search Traffic
ashleybailey269 Offline referral

No its not true.
pawankumarsingh Offline referral

Google Analytics is the best tool for reporting. i think it has not any negative effect ...
Jamesborner Offline referral

Google Analytic is not a bad tool for SEO, It provide the all the report about your website traffic. You can tracks and reports website traffic easily.
Spacewood Offline referral

Google Analytics tracking code never creates negative effect on ranking. It's the simple tracking code that offers information about website traffic.
oliviarousseff Offline referral

Google analytic is the best way to track all the activity of your website but you can't get the ranking with google analytic.

Thanks
Sitiata
victor Offline referral

There is no doubt is the best to track website traffic but the question is it all that beneficial? I don't think so! Google algorithms use the data like bounce rate and time spend on the site to determine the quality of the site without this data it will be much harder for Google to penalize you if you have high bounce rate!
ashutoshkumar Offline referral

Google Analytics is used for tracking the traffic of a website and it is very helpful for step by step analysis of a website as well. It can't be bad for SEO anytime.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)