Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Fast Indexing?

Ads
antony Offline referral

I have seen some posts people claiming to know how to get your site indexed by Google in 24 hours and sometimes even faster, can this be true?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
It depends, if your site is hosted on Blogger or WordPress then yes Google will index it very fast, but for a regular site it takes time.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Not always true. I have had sites indexed within hours, non blogger and WP sites. Yes its possible, would I pay someone to do it for me hell no.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

(10-19-2013 08:39 PM)chod Wrote:  Not always true. I have had sites indexed within hours, non blogger and WP sites. Yes its possible, would I pay someone to do it for me hell no.

True if your site is a WordPress or Blogger blog then the answer is YES you can expect to have your site indexed in 24 hours and in some cases even a few hours. But for a regular sites (assuming that you have submitted your sitemap to Google and have completed all the necessary quality control steps) it will take sometime.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Victor re-read what I wrote. I said NON WORDPRESS AND BLOGGER SITES!!!! Keyword NON, meaning not a wordpress or blogger site. For example sites, I coded from scratch.

One post you're acting as if you know nothing on SEO, then another your giving tutorials on SEO then others advice towards replies you did not even read properly. Ugh!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am guessing by indexed you mean already showing or let say ranking for some keywords in the search engine? If so then make sure that you have at least a few good 1000 - 1500 words articles, posts or whatever you want to call it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)