Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Hummingbird willl change a lot in Seo!

Ads
antony Offline referral

I personally believe Google Hummingbird is good for search quires but I don't think it's beneficial for website owners! What do you think?
ramu.06051992 Offline referral

This question itself is a complex phrase, as Google is heading towards more and more quality in their search engine pages.

There are over 200 metrics which makes Google believe that a page is consistent enough to send a visitor from their search engines. Don’t worry about that 200 metrics, but instead focus on high quality content with good standards of maintaining a website.

Invest your money in producing value to people and remember to try something different from what you are currently doing till date. This is where I oversee the future of websites on mobile devices.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why would you not continue this in the thread on this topic? There was no reason to start another thread that does not add anything else. The other post I listed the top changes and that there is nothing that will penalize you in this IF you are doing SEO properly.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Virtually all the websites have used some kind of black hat SEO once at least so these Google updates will hammer those sites hard!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I don't agree with that all websites out there have not used black hat, many yes but not all. I have sites over 12 years old that have never had any type of BH done to them and they are still top rankers and producers.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@Chod baby I was saying that pretty much the majority of them. I know you don't use BT SEO
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
When Google will stop messing with our stuff, I am sick of those new algorithms that Google releases pretty much on a monthly bases, all they do is to destroy ratings.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-26-2013 04:47 PM)Maya Wrote:  When Google will stop messing with our stuff, I am sick of those new algorithms that Google releases pretty much on a monthly bases, all they do is to destroy ratings.
When money is no longer at play and profits have vanished. LOL
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)