Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google KEYWORD DENSITY for 2015?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

The last year 2014 Good SEO keyword density was 3% what about this 2015 had this rule been changed?
surenot Offline referral

I don't think SEO changed that much in a month or two so juts stick to what you know!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-10-2015 11:02 PM)Maria Wrote:  The last year 2014 Good SEO keyword density was 3% what about this 2015 had this rule been changed?
IMO, this 2015, we should be focus on a good quality content intended for audience.
We do not to be focus on keyword density or content written mainly for search engine purposes.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
This year SEO will be all about relevant and quality content! Keep the article content natural don't write it only for the Google! Mentioning a keyword a few times is more than enough!

Also keep in mind "keyword proximity"
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
KevinMax Offline referral

I read in an article that limiting the keyword density to 1% produce greater results after the end of 2014...I don't find the root where I red this... Keyword Frequency, Proximity, Internal anchor text are the key needs to be focused for quality content marketing.
ks195077 Offline referral

It doesn't matter. It depends on quality of your content. You can make it two three (primary keywords) per article (600 words) . It should not look spammy.
epicdubai Offline referral

Yes sure techniques today used are same but you have to be more careful about link building otherwise for keyword density 1% is enough use synonyms of the keyword
alpa786 Offline referral

I think you are link building service use very carefully keyword ranking main purpose keyword through maximum come to visitors so easily ranking in google.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)