Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Panda Is Now Part Of Google Core Ranking Signals

Ads
AlanRon Offline referral

Google Panda, one of Google’s most significant spam-fighting algorithms, launched in February 2011, is officially part of Google’s core ranking algorithm.

Source: Search Engine Land

http://searchengineland.com/google-panda...als-240069
surenot Offline referral

This means that #SEO became even harder to do. Man I miss old days when you could get your site on Google first page just with keywords meta tag Smile
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Good to know, I am thinking to share some latest techniques very soon.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I am wondering what else do they have that is kept a secret. I don't understand why they reveal the way their core system works!
sukhen Offline referral

(01-14-2016 03:27 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  I am wondering what else do they have that is kept a secret. I don't understand why they reveal the way their core system works!

Yes, undisclosed algorithms. And I saw that google give priority which site are most visited by human and much time on this site.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It seems that these days the more clicks a site gets from SERPs the better it will rank.
SmartwaysMarketing Offline referral

The google is really narrowing down the bridge for successful site optimizations. But the spam will be well fought and it in a way help us to get genuine more reliable visitors to the site

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)