Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Penalty Checker Tools ?

Ads
antony Offline referral

Hi, for some reason my site is not doing good on Google and it makes me think of one thing maybe Google has penalized me for something? Do you know if there is a way to check for Google Penalties or maybe there is a Google Penalty Checker Tools website where I can check it online what do you think, how can I find that out???
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
What makes you think your site has been penalized by Google? Anyway you can check if your site has been penalized in your webmaster tools account under "Search Traffic>>Manual Actions" if it says "No manual webspam actions found" then you should not spend you time and energy on this anymore, instead try to identify SEO issues
antony Offline referral

I have no messages in my Google webmaster tools account so it has to be something else thanks Maya
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-07-2013 04:54 PM)antony Wrote:  I have no messages in my Google webmaster tools account so it has to be something else thanks Maya
Webmaster tools will not tell you if you're penalized. What Maya is referring to is them pointing out other issues that "MAY" fix some SERP related issues. It does NOT mean those are the only possible problems that could be going on, nor is it the end all be all answer.

There is nothing that will openly tell you your issues with SERP results and Google. The only time you will be notified of a violation of TOS is if you're using Adsense or similar. Even then they will NOT tell you what the actual violation is. It is up to the owner of the domain to figure out the issues and solve it and see if they can get their violation lifted.

Again you keep rambling about your site not doing this or that. Yet you HAVE NOT GIVEN US YOUR URL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not stress this enough, it might be blatantly obvious once we see the site or review source code and things like that.

Also no one will EVER spoon feed you the complete list of issues, only nudge you in the correct direction.

Lastly, your posts that are done like this are basically pointless because you NEVER give enough information for the respondents to actually give you USEFUL information other than blanket guesses.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Have you done some black-hat SEO to obtain backlinks if so then that is your problem you will have to block those links with Google Disavow links

Quote:This is an advanced feature and should only be used with caution. If used incorrectly, this feature can potentially harm your site’s performance in Google’s search results. We recommend that you disavow backlinks only if you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site, and if you are confident that the links are causing issues for you. In most cases, Google can assess which links to trust without additional guidance, so most normal or typical sites will not need to use this tool.

For more info visit Google Disavow links tool help page
https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...8487?hl=en
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-07-2013 07:22 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Have you done some black-hat SEO to obtain backlinks if so then that is your problem you will have to block those links with Google Disavow links

Quote:This is an advanced feature and should only be used with caution. If used incorrectly, this feature can potentially harm your site’s performance in Google’s search results. We recommend that you disavow backlinks only if you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site, and if you are confident that the links are causing issues for you. In most cases, Google can assess which links to trust without additional guidance, so most normal or typical sites will not need to use this tool.

For more info visit Google Disavow links tool help page
https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...8487?hl=en

I honestly would not recommend that to him. He could easily and quickly do more harm than good.

If you choose to use this method make sure YOU know #@$%!!! well what you're doing and WHY and WHAT will happen once YOU do it!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If you don't have any "webspam" or "unnatural backlinks" warning then you should do nothing!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Listen always use your Google webmaster tools for everything don't trust others with your reputation and ranking because if you don't receive any warnings from Google then it means you don't have any big issues going on!!!
victor Offline referral

Google has this great "disavowed links tool" that allows you block unwanted backlinks it's an advanced feature and should only be used by experienced webmasters and as a result of that now we have websites that can do that for you, but I would never trust someone with my backlink and my site rankings!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)