Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Penguin 3.0! Anyone GOT Kicked?

Ads
KevinMax Offline referral

Long waited Penguin 3.0 is launched and started rolling from Oct 17th 2014. Is Google released the news officially?
May-be a BETA version of 3.0 has released and two of my sites got hited...Any faced traffic loss/rankings?
Google Penguin 30 Anyone GOT Kicked
randiv Offline referral

i have noticed that, but little bit changed of my website......
KevinMax Offline referral

(10-20-2014 11:28 AM)randiv Wrote:  i have noticed that, but little bit changed of my website......

You mean, You got little drop in the rankings?
sanusense Offline referral

I already pissed off with their flithy Panda 4.1 , and now they came with Penguin.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I knew there was a new update released as soon as I saw my site loosing rankings. Just before that the site gained a ton of ranking actually they increased and the site started for the first time showing on Google first page 10th position but hey first page Smile

Checking webmaster tools account my impressions were pretty much vertical were increasing I was so happy and then a catastrophe the site lost more than 50% or rankings for some keywords even more.

So I was hit pretty #@$%!!! hard by this new Google update. Hope it will recover soon case I am pretty upset seeing my site on the 4th page of Google after it was on the fist one.

P.S. lost traffic too probably down 40%
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Google penguin 3.0 released on 17th October, 2014. This Penguin 3.0 impacting less than 1% English queries.
surenot Offline referral

My website homepage lost rankings but my other web pages actually got their rankings increased. I hope Google will release so new update so that I could get my rankings back Smile
abhinandangarg786 Offline referral

I'm excited about rel-author too but am having trouble implementing it. trouble shooting to do Smile I'm also starting this blog out new too so no spammy links etc
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@abhinandangarg786 buddy how is your reply relevant to this topic? We hare discussing here Google Penguin update. Please stay on topic next time!
seowiki Offline referral

I am working on SEO of my site
Please assist me to get rid of Penguin Update.
brita811 Offline referral

I didn't get hit ! i am really happy.
abhinandangarg786 Offline referral

One other thing, the Disavow file may actually be working - even bad links help a site up to a point, with the disavow being taken into account, you may not have a lot of "natural" links to keep you at the previous position you enjoyed with the bad links
Alexhudson Offline referral

My site was hit badly with it and along with panda 4.0. Sad The consequences were really bad. Site back-links were totally wiped off. Lets hope if my site again got indexed and scrolled at first pages in Search Engines.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)